SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions through the kneading step. Cover dough and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide dough into 16 portions; shape each portion into a ball. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl stir together the cream cheese, pea pods, carrot, and wasabi powder; mix well. Fold in shrimp.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll each ball into a 4 1/2-inch circle. Place about 2 tablespoons of the shrimp mixture on each circle of dough. Bring edges of the dough up around shrimp mixture and pinch to seal.
4. Place buns, seam sides down, on prepared baking sheet. Cover and let rise for 15 minutes. In a small bowl whisk together egg and the water; brush tops of buns. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool. Place buns in a decorative tin.