SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Trim fat from meat. Sprinkle jerk seasoning evenly over pork; rub into meat with your fingers. Place meat in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with thyme. Pour water over meat in cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Remove meat from slow cooker; discard cooking liquid. When cool enough to handle, shred meat by pulling two forks through it in opposite directions; discard any fat. Place meat in a medium bowl. Stir lime juice into meat.
4. If desired, line tortillas with lettuce leaves. Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Top with about 1 tablespoon sweet pepper and 2 to 3 tablespoons mango. Top with about 2 tablespoons Lime Mayo. Fold up one side of each tortilla; fold in side edges. Roll up and serve immediately.
1. In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, red onion, lime peel, lime juice, and garlic. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve or for up to 1 week.