SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Coat a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In a small bowl combine curry powder, ginger, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper, and salt. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of chicken thighs; rub in with your fingers.
2. Arrange the orange slices on bottom of slow cooker, if necessary, overlapping slightly. Top with chicken thighs.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/4 hours.
4. Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Using two forks pull chicken apart into shreds. Remove and discard the orange slices, leaving the pan drippings in slow cooker. Return chicken to pan drippings.** Stir in the mandarin orange sections.
5. Serve chicken mixture on naan bread. Top with celery; roll up to eat.