SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw scallops, if frozen. Rinse scallops; pat very dry with paper towels. Remove the small muscles if still attached. Set aside.
2. For sauce, in a medium saucepan combine pomegranate juice, honey, coriander, and cinnamon; bring to boiling over medium-high heat. In a small bowl combine lemon juice and cornstarch; stir into boiling juice mixture. Gently boil, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until reduced and slightly syrupy. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, in an extra-large nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium-high heat, brushing to coat the skillet. Sprinkle scallops with the sugar and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper. When skillet is very hot, add scallops; cook for 2 minutes without stirring or turning (the scallops should be well seared). Turn scallops; cook for 1 to 2 minutes more or just until scallops are opaque in the center. Transfer to a plate.
4. Wipe skillet clean; add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Add spinach in batches; toss for 1 to 2 minutes or just until slightly wilted. Season with the pinch of salt and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
5. Arrange scallops and spinach on four serving plates; drizzle with sauce. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.