SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a small bowl combine rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper. Trim fat from meat. Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle all over with the rosemary mixture. Roast, uncovered, for 25 to 35 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center registers 150 degrees F. Remove from oven. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes. Temperature of meat after standing should be 155 degrees F.
2. Meanwhile, in a covered large nonstick skillet cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water about 15 minutes or just until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Drain water from skillet.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and the garlic to potatoes in skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with lemon peel, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the paprika. Toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to a bowl. Cover and keep warm.
4. In the same skillet heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add arugula, in batches if necessary. Cook and toss for 30 to 60 seconds or just until arugula is wilted.
5. To serve, divide arugula among four serving plates. Top with potatoes. Thinly slice pork crosswise; arrange on plates.