SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a large soup pot over medium-high heat cook and stir onion in hot oil for 4 minutes or until translucent. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds. Add celery and carrot. Cook and stir for 5 minutes, until vegetables begin to soften. Add zucchini, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add the broth and the diced and crushed tomatoes. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Add the beans and pasta. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender. Top servings with cheese and parsley.Make it vegetarian:
3. Use the vegetable broth option as directed.For hearty appetites:
4. Serve with Prosciutto-Arugula Panini.Make it gluten-free:
5. Use gluten-free broth and substitute 1/2 cup of uncooked rice for the pasta. Cook 5 minutes longer or until rice is tender.