SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a medium bowl whisk together 3 Tbsp. of the soy sauce, 1 tsp. sesame oil, and 2 tsp. honey. Add cut-up chicken, toss to coat, then marinate for 20 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade with a slotted spoon. Discard the marinade.
2. In a large nonstick skillet or wok heat 2 tsp. of canola oil over medium-high heat. Cook half the chicken at a time for 6 minutes until browned and cooked through, turning once or twice. Transfer to a large serving plate. Heat 2 tsp. canola oil to cook remaining chicken. Transfer to serving plate.
3. In the same skillet heat the remaining 2 tsp. canola oil over medium-high heat. Add the white parts of onions, ginger, and garlic. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. For sesame sauce, in a small bowl whisk together broth, remaining soy sauce, remaining honey, the cornstarch, vinegar, and chili paste until cornstarch and honey are incorporated. Add sauce to skillet. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until thickened and darkened in color. Stir in remaining 1 tsp. sesame oil.
4. To serve, pour sauce over chicken. Surround chicken with steamed broccoli. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion tops. Serve with brown rice, if desired.Make it vegetarian:
5. Use 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth in place of the chicken broth and extra-firm tofu instead of chicken.Make it gluten-free:
6. Use gluten-free soy sauce.For less spice:
7. Remove portions before adding chili paste to remaining portions.