SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
2. MIX crumbs, brown sugar, SPLENDA® Granulated and margarine until well blended. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture; press remaining onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
3. BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy; carefully spread onto bottom of crust. Sprinkle with half the reserved crumb mixture. Combine fruit in large bowl. Add dry pudding mix and cinnamon; toss to coat. Spoon into crust; top with remaining crumb mixture.
4. BAKE 35 min. or until fruit is tender and crust is golden brown. Cool completely. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
5. SPLENDA is a trademark of McNeil Nutritionals, LLC.