SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Using a sharp paring knife, cut 12 slits into the top of each turkey breast. Tuck a garlic sliver or a chile pepper piece into slits, alternating garlic and chile pepper. Place turkey breasts side by side in a shallow glass baking dish.
2. In a small bowl combine the 1/4 cup orange juice and the olive oil; pour over turkey. Cover; marinate in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
3. For glaze, in a small saucepan combine marmalade, the 1/2 cup green onions, the 1/2 cup orange juice, the ginger, and minced garlic. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in orange liqueur.*
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove turkey breasts from marinade; discard marinade. Arrange turkey breasts on a rack in a large roasting pan. Spoon some of the glaze over turkey breasts.** Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
5. Roast for 45 to 50 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of each breast registers 160 degrees F, spooning some of the remaining glaze over breasts every 15 minutes of roasting.** Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional sliced green onion, chopped chile peppers, and/or orange zest.