SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and baking soda. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture.
2. Press the remaining crumb mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 9x9x2-inch or 11x7x1-1/2-inch baking pan. Spread with desired filling. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
1. In a medium saucepan combine apricots and the water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sugar and flour; stir into apricot mixture. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or until thickened and bubbly.
1. Use bottled mincemeat or pie filling.
1. In a medium saucepan combine the water, sugar, and cornstarch. Add raisins. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
1. In a medium bowl combine applesauce, cranberries, cinnamon, and cloves.