SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly brush a baking sheet with oil; sprinkle with cornmeal. Set aside.
2. Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Carefully stretch or roll dough into a 13x10-inch rectangle. Arrange ham slices on dough to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Layer spinach and turkey on cheese. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese, the sweet pepper, and olives. Starting from a long side, roll up dough. Pinch seam and ends to seal.
3. Place loaf, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with egg. Using a sharp knife, cut slits in top for steam to escape. Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack; cool.
4. Slice loaf into serving-size portions. Wrap each portion in foil and place in a freezer bag. Seal, label, and freeze for up to 1 month.
5. To serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place the foil-wrapped portions on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.