SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Place whole potatoes (do not poke) into microwave-safe covered dish.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool.
4. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 even wedges
5. In a large mixing bowl toss the potatoes with garlic cloves, olive oil and thyme, and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
6. Arrange the potatoes and garlic in a single layer on a baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10 minutes until the potatoes are crisp, rotate and cook an additional 10 minutes until dark golden brown on all sides. Transfer to a plate and serve.