SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place each chop between waxed paper or plastic wrap. With the flat side of a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound pork to 1/2-inch thickness.
2. In a food processor process bread to crumbs; place in a shallow dish. In a second shallow dish lightly beat the egg with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Dip pork into egg and then bread crumbs to coat.
3. In a 12-inch skillet heat oil. Cook pork for 3 to 4 minutes per side until golden on the outside with just a trace of pink inside. Transfer chops to a platter; cover to keep warm.
4. Stir honey, mustard, and vinegar into skillet drippings. Add apple slices; cook about 3 minutes until crisp-tender. Toss in spinach; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt.
5. Serve chops with apples and spinach. Drizzle pan juices and sprinkle with pepper.