SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil; set aside.
2. For filling, in a small saucepan combine pears, apple juice, maple syrup, and, if desired, snipped thyme. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until pears are tender. Drain pears; discard liquid. Return pears to saucepan. Add nuts and cherries to saucepan. Add brown sugar and apple pie spice; toss gently until mixed. Set aside.
3. Unroll phyllo dough. Stack five phyllo sheets on a work surface, brushing each sheet lightly with some of the melted butter before topping with the next. Cut phyllo stack lengthwise in half and crosswise in thirds to form six squares total.
4. Place a slice of Brie cheese near the bottom edge of a phyllo square. Spoon a rounded tablespoon of filling on top. Fold bottom edge over filling; fold in sides. Roll up around filling. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining phyllo squares, Brie, and filling. Brush tops with some of the remaining melted butter. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets, Brie, filling, and melted butter to form 18 rolls.
5. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until rolls are golden. (Rolls may leak slightly during baking.) Cool on a wire rack. Serve slightly warm. If desired, garnish with fresh thyme.