SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Lightly grease waffle baker. Preheat waffle baker. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
3. In another large bowl combine eggs, milk, pumpkin, and butter. Add pumpkin mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be slightly lumpy).
4. Pour 1 to 1-1/4 cups batter onto grids of the preheated waffle baker (or the amount suggested in the manufacturer's directions). Close lid quickly; do not open until done. Bake according to the manufacturer's directions. When baked, use a fork to lift waffle off grid. Place on a baking sheet in the oven until all waffles are baked. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve warm with Maple-Walnut Cream.
1. In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add walnuts. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until walnuts are toasted. Stir in maple syrup and whipping cream; heat through.