SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Skewer, salt, pepper and oil shrimp. Grill over med. high heat. Remove and set aside to cool.
2. Sift thru crab meat to find any shell
3. Once shrimp has cooled, cut into tiny pieces and shred crab meat.
4. Add shrimp, crab and remaining ingredients (except for cucumber rounds and chives) in a mixing bowl and mix.
5. Add a spoonful of mixture to each cucumber round, and garnish with chives.
6. Chill slightly before serving.