SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Generously butter eight 8- to 10-ounce ramekins or custard cups. Divide bread cubes among prepared dishes.
2. In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, dulce de leche, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat with a wire whisk or an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
3. Pour egg mixture over bread in dishes; press lightly with the back of a spoon to moisten bread. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place dishes in a large roasting pan. Place roasting pan on oven rack. Pour boiling water into roasting pan to reach halfway up sides of dishes. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in centers comes out clean.
5. Remove dishes from water. Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread pudding from dishes. Serve warm with Browned-Butter Glazed Pears.
1. In a large skillet heat butter over medium-low heat until melted. Continue heating until butter turns a light golden brown. Stir in brown sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes. Stir in dulce de leche and vanilla. Stir in pears. Cook over low heat about 5 minutes or until pears are tender, stirring occasionally. Serve warm.