SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Cranberry Sauce; cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For crust, in a medium bowl combine crushed chocolate cookies and 1 tablespoon of the flour; stir in melted butter. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom and 1-1/2 to 2 inches up the side of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
2. For filling, in a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and the remaining 2 tablespoons flour. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add eggs and milk; beat just until combined. Divide filling in half.
3. Stir 3/4 cup of the sauce into melted chocolate; stir chocolate mixture into half of the filling. Pour chocolate filling into crust-lined pan, spreading evenly. Spoon plain filling over chocolate filling; swirl gently to marble.
4. Place springform pan in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a 2-1/2-inch area around the outside edge appears set when gently shaken.
5. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Using a small knife, loosen crust from side of pan; cool for 30 minutes. Remove side of pan; cool cheesecake completely on rack. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. If desired, sprinkle with Sugared Cranberries. Serve with the remaining sauce.
1. In a medium saucepan combine cranberries, sugar, and cranberry juice. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture comes to boiling; reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until cranberries pop, stirring occasionally.