SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine sugar, melted chocolate, butter, baking soda, and salt. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Beat in flour just until combined. Stir in apples. Pour batter into the prepared pan, spreading evenly.
3. Bake about 20 minutes or until center is set and edges start to pull away from sides of pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack about 20 minutes or until slightly warm.
4. Immediately pour Dulce de Leche Frosting over brownies, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with nuts. Cool completely on rack. Cut into bars.
1. In a medium saucepan combine milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes more or until mixture is slightly thickened (the consistency of a thin pudding). Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.