(19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
(8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
HEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package; spread into greased 13x9-inch pan.
BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, egg and vanilla; mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter; swirl with knife.
BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting to serve. Keep refrigerated.
From the Test Kitchen
- For best results, do not use brownie mix with a syrup pouch.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks over brownie batter before baking.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- After brownies have cooled, use a small round cookie cutter, about 1 inch in diameter, to cut small, delicate petit-four type brownies.
(PHILADELPHIA Marble Brownies)
- Servings Per Recipe 32,
- cal. (kcal) 150,
- Fat, total (g) 8,
- chol. (mg) 30,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 17,
- sugar (g) 13,
- pro. (g) 2,
- vit. A (RE) 21,
- sodium (mg) 80,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet