SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In large mixing bowl combine 1 1/4 cups of the white whole wheat flour, the yeast, sugar, and salt; add warm water and oil. Stir until combined, then stir vigorously for 1 minute. Stir in whole wheat flour and 1/2 cup of the remaining white whole wheat flour. Using a wooden spoon, stir in as much of the remaining flour as you can.
2. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in enough remaining flour to make a dough that is smooth and elastic (about 4 minutes). Divide dough into 3 equal portions. Cover; let rest for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
3. Press or roll out dough to form 3 oval pizza crusts (about 12x6-inches). Grease two large baking sheets. Transfer dough to baking sheets. Prick crusts with the tines of a fork. Bake crusts 8 minutes or until light brown.
4. Spread baked crust with sauce. Add Toppers and Cheese. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes more or until bubbly.
1. In a small bowl combine yogurt, carrot, lemon peel, parsley, feta cheese, if using and salt. (Note: If using feta cheese, omit salt.) Cover and chill up to 24 hours. Stir before serving. Use this as a pizza topper, sandwich spread, or a veggie dip.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place tomatoes, onion, vinegar, brown sugar, and ginger in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and toss together. Roast, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until all tomato skins have burst and most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring every 10 minutes. Place in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Makes 1 1/4 cups ketchup.