SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly brush a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with olive oil. Peel vegetables and cut into thin wedges that are 3 to 4 inches long. Toss vegetables with 2 teaspoons of oil. Place the vegetables on the prepared pan and roast them for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Transfer vegetables to a tray to cool until they can be handled (about 10 minutes).
2. While vegetables are cooling, in a shallow bowl, mix together the flour and salt. In another shallow bowl, combine eggs and water. In a third shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
3. Coat the same baking pan with the 1 tablespoon oil. When the vegetables are cool enough to handle, dip them a few at time in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then the bread crumbs, coating them evenly. Arrange coated vegetables in a single layer in the prepared pan.
4. Roast for 15 minutes or until vegetables are brown and crispy on surface. Serve warm with Baby Tomato Ketchup.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place tomatoes, onion, vinegar, brown sugar, and ginger in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and toss together. Roast, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes or until all tomato skins have burst and most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring every 10 minutes. Place in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Makes 1 1/4 cups ketchup.