SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine chicken, celery, onions, tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, Homemade Salt-Free Cajun Seasoning, garlic, and salt.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/4 to 2-3/4 hours.
3. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in uncooked rice and sweet pepper. Cover and cook about 30 minutes more or until most of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
4. Before serving, thaw shrimp, if frozen. Stir shrimp and parsley into chicken mixture. If desired, garnish each serving with celery leaves.
1. In a small bowl stir together white pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.