SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Let piecrusts stand at room temperature according to package directions.
2. In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and sweet peppers; cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in flour, thyme, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add broth and milk all at once. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in salmon, frozen peas, and, if desired, parsley.
3. Divide salmon mixture among six individual baking dishes, such as 10- to 14-ounce au gratin dishes or ramekins. Unroll piecrusts onto a lightly floured surface. Roll each piecrust into a 13-inch circle. Using a fluted cutter, cut six circles or ovals 1 inch larger than the top of the dishes.
4. Place piecrust over hot salmon mixture in each dish. Brush piecrust with egg.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until crusts are golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with fresh thyme sprigs.