SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Set chicken on a baking sheet and allow to come to room temperature (about 20 minutes). Season with salt and pepper. Preheat a grill to high.
2. In small bowl, make a paste by combining olive oil, garlic and fresh herbs. Use your hands to loosen skin on the chicken, then spread paste under the skin.
3. Place the chicken on the hot grill, skin side up. Place the baking sheet on top of the chicken and weigh it down with a brick.
4. Close grill; reduce heat to medium. Begin checking for doneness after 30 minutes. Chicken is done when a meat thermometer inserted in thigh reaches 170 degrees F.
5. When done, remove the brick and carefully transfer chicken to a clean baking sheet or serving platter. Allow the chicken to rest 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Makes 4 servings.