SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Add enough hot tap water to cover. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes or until pliable but not soft; drain well.
2. Meanwhile, for peanut topping, combine peanuts and lime peel; set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and chili sauce. Stir until smooth; set aside.
4. In a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir about 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Transfer to a bowl.
5. Add egg to hot skillet; cook for 30 seconds. Turn egg with spatula; cook for 30 to 60 seconds more or just until set. Remove from skillet and chop; set aside.
6. In same skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil over high heat for 30 seconds. Add drained noodles and sprouts; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add the fish sauce mixture and chicken; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Divide noodle mixture among four plates. Sprinkle each serving with egg and peanut topping. Garnish with green onion and cilantro.