SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cut each chicken breast half lengthwise into four or five strips. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; set aside.
2. For marinade, in a medium bowl whisk together orange marmalade, chicken broth, lemon peel, and lemon juice. Add chicken; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. For dipping sauce, in a small bowl stir together honey, mustard, mayonnaise, and sesame seeds. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Thread chicken strips, accordion-style, onto skewers.*
5. For a charcoal grill, grill kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally to cook evenly. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place kabobs on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.) Serve chicken with dipping sauce. If desired, sprinkle with green onion.