SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Vinegar Mop Sauce; set aside. Trim fat from meat. For rub, in a small bowl stir together seasoned salt, paprika, chili powder, garlic pepper, and cumin. Sprinkle the rub evenly over meat; rub in with your fingers.
2. In a smoker arrange preheated coals, wood chunks, and water pan according to the manufacturer's directions. Pour water into pan. Place meat on the grill rack over water pan. Cover and smoke for 5 to 6 hours or until a fork can easily be inserted into meat, brushing occasionally with Vinegar Mop Sauce during the last hour of smoking. Add additional coals and water as needed to maintain temperature and moisture. Do not add wood after the first 2 hours of smoking. (Too much smoke can give a bitter taste to smoked meat.)
3. Remove brisket from smoker. Thinly slice meat across the grain. Serve with Spicy Beer Sauce. If desired, serve meat and sauce in kaiser rolls.
1. In a medium saucepan cook tomato, onion, and green pepper in hot butter over medium heat about 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in chili sauce, beer, vinegar, brown sugar, chipotle peppers, black pepper, and salt. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until reduced to about 2-1/4 cups.
1. In a small bowl stir together beer, Worcestershire sauce, oil, vinegar, mustard, and a few dashes bottled hot pepper sauce.