SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Brush both sides of each chicken breast half with 1 tablespoon of the oil; sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the black pepper.
2. For a charcoal grill, grill chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place chicken on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as directed.)
3. Meanwhile, place beans in a 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish. Add the water. Cover dish with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 3 minutes; drain.
4. For sauce, in a small food processor or blender combine the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, vinegar, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Cover and process until nearly smooth.
5. Finely shred peel from the lemon. Serve chicken and beans topped with sauce and lemon peel. Squeeze lemon juice over all.