SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Place skillet in hot oven and heat for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, wrap and chill one portion of the Pizza Dough. On a lightly floured surface, roll the remaining dough portion into a 9-inch circle. Place a 6-ounce ramekin or custard cup upside down in center of dough circle. Press down on ramekin to cut a circle in dough; remove and discard small circle. Remove skillet from oven. Wrap the prepared dough around rolling pin; carefully unroll into hot skillet.
3. Spread about 1/4 cup of the 20-Minute Marinara Sauce over pizza crust. Top with half of the pepperoni; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Loosen edge of pizza from side of skillet; carefully remove from skillet. Repeat with the remaining oil, dough, sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
5. Cut pizzas into thin wedges. Place a 6-ounce ramekin in the center of each pizza. Fill with the remaining sauce for dipping.
1. Place tomatoes in a food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend until nearly smooth. Stir in basil; set aside.
2. In a large skillet, cook and stir garlic in olive oil over medium heat until garlic is lightly browned. Stir in tomato mixture, red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
1. In a small bowl combine warm water, oil, yeast, and sugar, stirring to dissolve yeast. Let stand about 10 minutes or until foamy.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the salt. Stir yeast mixture into flour mixture until smooth. Stir in as much of the remaining flour as you can.
3. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead in enough of the remaining flour to make a moderately soft dough that is smooth but just slightly sticky (3 to 5 minutes total).
4. Shape dough into a ball. Place in a lightly greased bowl, turning once to grease surface. Cover and let rise in a warm place until double in size (about 45 minutes).
5. Punch dough down. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide in half. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Use as directed in individual recipes.