SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Meanwhile, generously grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans or dishes; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl stir together brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and, if desired, espresso powder. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar mixture into each prepared loaf pan; tilt pans to distribute sugar across the bottoms and along sides. Shake any excess brown sugar mixture back into the remaining brown sugar mixture. Set loaf pans and remaining brown sugar mixture aside. In a small bowl stir together butter and vanilla.
3. Unroll breadstick dough and separate into 36 strips. Roll each strip into a spiral, starting from a short side.
4. Dip each dough spiral into the butter mixture; roll in the brown sugar mixture to coat. Place 18 of the dough spirals in each loaf pan, arranging spirals in two layers in each pan. Sprinkle any remaining brown sugar mixture over the tops. Stir maple syrup into the remaining butter mixture; drizzle over spirals.
5. Bake about 40 minutes or until puffed and brown. To prevent overbrowning, cover loosely with foil during the last 10 minutes of baking. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool slightly on wire racks; serve warm.