SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a medium saucepan combine whipping cream, the 1 tablespoon ancho chile pepper, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt. Bring to boiling. Remove from heat; cover saucepan and let mixture stand for 2 hours.
2. Reheat cream mixture over medium heat just until boiling. Add chocolate pieces. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is perfectly smooth.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into a parchment- or waxed paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Chill for 2 to 4 hours or until set.
4. Using a 1-inch scoop or a measuring tablespoon, scoop chocolate mixture into balls (about 30 balls). Quickly roll balls between palms of your hands to smooth the surface. Place on waxed paper. If necessary, chill for 5 to 10 minutes to set up.
5. In a small bowl combine cocoa powder and the 1-1/2 teaspoons ancho chile pepper. Roll balls in cocoa mixture to coat well. Place balls on a parchment- or waxed paper-lined baking sheet and chill until serving time, up to 2 hours.* If chilled longer than 30 minutes, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.