SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a bowl whisk together the eggs, 14 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
2. In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add broccoli and onion. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add egg mixture to skillet. Cook without stirring until mixture begins to set around edges and on bottom. With a large spatula, lift and fold the partially cooked egg mixture so the uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking until egg mixture is just cooked through but still glossy. Remove skillet from heat.
3. On a work surface, unroll pizza dough, pressing dough to an even thickness (14x9-inch rectangle) stretching slightly. Arrange spinach leaves over dough. Sprinkle with basil and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese. Spoon egg mixture evenly over dough. Carefully roll up dough around filling, starting from a long side. Pinch ends to seal. Place roll, seam side down, on a large greased baking sheet. Brush roll with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Using a sharp knife, make diagonal slashes in top of roll at about 1-1/2-inch intervals.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Cut into slices and serve topped with Easy Tomato Sauce. Makes 6 servings.
1. Place tomatoes in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process to desired consistency. Pour into a bowl and stir in snipped fresh basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.