SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Dry off any excess moisture from the pork with paper towels. Coat lightly with olive oil and season with salt.
2. Place the pork in the center of the cooking grate over indirect heat. Grill for 5 minutes over direct heat, turning occasionally to mark all sides of the tenderloin. Switch to indirect heat and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Brush generously with the glaze. Cook for 5 more minutes, and then brush more glaze all over the pork, turning if necessary. Continue cooking for 5 more minutes or until the internal temperature is 145 degrees F. The total cooking time should be 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Remove from the grill, place on a clean platter, and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk well. You can use warm, or let cool and transfer to a clean glass jar. The glaze will keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Note: If you want a thicker glaze with a more pronounced mustard flavor, double the quantity of mustard.