SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour forty-eight 3-inch madeleine molds;* set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine eggs and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed for 4 minutes. Gradually beat in powdered sugar, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat about 5 minutes or until mixture is thick and satiny.
3. In a small bowl stir together flour and baking powder. Sift about one-fourth of the flour mixture over egg mixture; stir in gently. Repeat, stirring in flour mixture one-fourth at a time. Stir in butter. Spoon batter into prepared molds, filling each mold about three-fourths full.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden and tops spring back when lightly touched. Cool in molds on wire racks for 1 minute. Using a knife, loosen edges of cookies from molds. Invert cookies onto racks; cool. Frost with Vanilla Bean Buttercream.
1. Scrape out seeds from vanilla bean with the tip of a small sharp knife. In a large bowl combine vanilla seeds and butter. Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating well. Beat in enough of the milk to make frosting a spreading consistency.