SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For lamb cupcakes, frost the vanilla or chocolate cupcakes generously with some of the Creamy White Frosting and, if desired, sprinkle with coconut. Place 1 cup of the coconut in a pie plate. Spread 16 of the marshmallows with frosting to coat. Roll coated marshmallows in coconut. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for several minutes or until frosting is set. Cut four of the coated marshmallows into three slices each; cut each slice in half for the ears. Set aside.
2. For each lamb cupcake, place one of the whole coconut-coated marshmallows in the center of a frosted cupcake. For ears, attach two marshmallow half-slices on each marshmallow with some of the white frosting. Cut two small pieces from one of the log-shape candies for the hooves. Form a circle with some of the remaining piece of log-shape candy to form a muzzle. If desired, use a knife to score hooves and muzzle. Attach muzzle to the front of the whole marshmallow with white frosting. Attach two miniature semisweet chocolate pieces for eyes. If desired, pipe pink frosting onto the insides of ears. Attach hooves to the bottom front of marshmallow.
3. For ducky cupcakes, tint the remaining frosting with yellow food coloring. Set aside. In a pie plate toss the remaining coconut with yellow food coloring to combine.
4. Cut each of the crackers in half. Spread all of the cracker pieces and the remaining 12 marshmallows with someof the yellow frosting; roll marshmallows and crackers in yellow coconut to coat. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for several minutes or until frosting is set.
5. Frost the yellow cupcakes with the yellow frosting. Sprinkle with some of the tinted coconut. For each duck cupcake, attach a coated marshmallow to the top of cupcake with some of the frosting. Attach two of the remaining miniature semisweet chocolate pieces to each marshmallow for eyes. Create beaks by using a knife to make a slit in each marshmallow and inserting a candy-coated chocolate piece into the slit. Press one cracker half into frosting at back for tail. Insert two cracker halves into frosting on sides for wings. Sprinkle remaining yellow coconut over duckies.Makes 24 (2-1/2-inch) cupcakes.
1. In a large mixing bowl beat shortening, vanilla, and almond extract with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add 2 cups of the powdered sugar, beating well. Add 2 tablespoons of the milk. Gradually beat in remaining powdered sugar. Gradually add milk until frosting reaches a spreading consistency. Makes about 3 cups.