SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Combine the yogurt, ginger, garlic, curry, salt, paprika, cinnamon, and cayenne in a bowl; let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, if using chicken wings cut each wing into two portions at the first joint. Place wings and/or drumsticks into a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish; pour on yogurt mixture. Seal and chill 6 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Drain chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Line two 15x10x1-inch baking pans with foil; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken in prepared pans (if using both drumsticks and wings, place them on separate pans. Bake small drumsticks for 35 minutes; bake chicken wings 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (180 degrees F).
4. Cool chicken slightly. Transfer to storage containers; cover and chill overnight.To Reheat::
5. For a charcoal or gas grill place on a well-greased grill rack directly over medium heat. Cover and grill 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through, turning once after 5 minutes*. For a grill pan. Do chicken in batches. Grill directly on a greased grill pan for 10 to 15 minutes until heated through, turning once*.
6. Transfer chicken to platter; top with mint. Serve with Grilled Peppers and Cucumber Yogurt Sauce. Makes 8 to 12 servings.
1. Halve and seed sweet peppers; brush lightly with olive oil. Grill directly over medium coals for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly charred, turning once.
1. In a medium bowl combine plain yogurt, cucumber, garlic, salt, ground cumin, fresh basil or mint; if desired mix well. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before serving. Sprinkle lightly with curry powder, if desired, before serving. Makes 8 servings.