SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare Pastry for a Single-Crust Pie. On a lightly floured surface, slightly flatten dough. Roll dough from center to edge into a 12-inch circle. Wrap pastry circle around rolling pin; unroll into a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate without stretching it. Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate. Fold under extra pastry even with edge of plate. Crimp edge as desired.
2. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add 1/4 cup granulated sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Add 1 egg; beat on low speed until combined. Pour mixture into pastry shell, spreading evenly. Spread cranberry sauce over cream cheese layer.
3. In another medium bowl, combine 2 eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, chipotle pepper, cinnamon, and salt. Carefully pour over layers in pie plate.
4. Cover edge of pie with foil to prevent overbrowning. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes more or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving. Makes 8 servings.
1. In a medium bowl, stir together flour and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening and butter, cut up, or shortening until pieces are pea size. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon ice water over part of the flour mixture; toss gently with a fork. Push moistened dough to side of bowl. Repeat with additional ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until all of the flour mixture is moistened. Gather mixture into a ball, kneading gently until it holds together.