SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Unroll pie crusts on work surface. With rolling pin, roll each crust lightly into a 12-inch round. With 3-inch round cutter, cut 24 rounds from crusts, rerolling scraps as necessary. Press each round in bottom and up sides of 24 ungreased 1-3/4-inch muffin cups, pleating as necessary and extending slightly above sides of cups. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until very light golden brown; cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
2. Chop candy bars. Reserve 24 pieces for garnish. Place remaining candy bar pieces in bottoms of cooled crust-lined cups.
3. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, peanut butter and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in egg until well combined. Spoon about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture over candy bar pieces in each tart. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until centers are set. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
4. In a small saucepan, combine chocolate pieces and cream. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Cool slightly. Spoon a dollop of chocolate on top of each tartlet; garnish with reserved pieces of candy bar.
5. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator. Makes 24 tartlets.