SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into six pieces. Place meat in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Add undrained tomatoes, onion, chipotle pepper, garlic, oregano, salt, and cumin.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4 1/2 hours.
3. Remove meat from cooker, reserving cooking liquid. Using two forks, pull meat apart into shreds. Using a slotted spoon, remove tomatoes and onion from cooker; set aside. Stir enough of the reserved cooking liquid into meat to moisten. Discard any remaining cooking liquid.
4. To serve, spoon 1/2 cup of the meat just below the center of each warm tortilla. Top each with about 3 tablespoons of the tomato mixture. If desired, top with cheese and/or Pico de Gallo Salsa. Roll up tortillas.
1. In a small bowl, combine tomato, onion, cilantro, and serrano chile pepper.* Stir in jicama and radish strips. Cover and chill for several hours before serving.