SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For spice bag, cut a double thickness of 100%-cotton cheesecloth into a 6-inch square. Place cinnamon and cloves in center of cheesecloth square. Bring up corners of cheesecloth and tie closed with clean 100%-cotton kitchen string.
2. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine spice bag, cranberry juice, and brown sugar.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove spice bag.
4. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir wine into mixture in cooker. Cover and cook for 30 minutes more.
5. Serve immediately or cover and keep warm on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
6. If desired, serve with Cranberry-Cinnamon Swizzle Sticks.Cranberry-Cinnamon Swizzle Sticks::
7. Break or crush cinnamon sticks into long, thin pieces. Thread fresh cranberries onto the cinnamon pieces.