SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 3/4-inch pieces. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook half of the meat in hot oil until brown; remove meat from skillet. Repeat with the remaining meat. Drain off fat.
2. Transfer meat to a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in drained beans, tomatillos, onion, undrained chile peppers, garlic, cumin, and salt. Pour broth over mixture in cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
4. Stir in spinach and lime juice. If desired, top each serving with sour cream and/or cilantro.
5. Nutrition Facts per serving for 5- to 6-quart slow cooker: 338 cal., 11 g total fat (3 g sat. fat), 77 mg chol., 680 mg sodium, 29 g carbo., 6 g fiber, 32 g pro.