SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Using your fingers, rub spice mixture into all sides or chicken.
2. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, mushrooms, and garlic. Pour undrained tomatoes and vinegar over mixture.
3. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
4. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Add squash and sweet pepper. Cover; cook for 30 minutes more.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and pesto. Spread evenly over cut sides of flatbread. Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Thinly slice chicken. Arrange chicken slices on bottom half of bread. Using a slotted spoon, spoon vegetable mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Add top half of bread. Cut into wedges.