SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Top cakes with two broken rolled sugar ice cream cones, 1/4 cup tiny marshmallows, and 1 to 2 tablespoons peanuts. Top with 1 ounce melted semisweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate.Berries & Cookies::
2. Top cake with 3 whole chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling and a whole strawberry. Halve 18 additional cookies and slice about 7 additional berries; press into sides of cake. Serve within 2 hours.Garden Fresh::
3. Top cake with about 1/4 cup fresh herbs (mint, lemon balm, lemon thyme or thyme, and/or cinnamon basil) and edible flower petals.Daisy Chain::
4. Create a border around edge of cake with 9 to 12, 2- to 2-1/4-inch flower shaped cookies. Use frosting to put a small candy in center of each cookie flower.Banana Split Cake::
5. Brush banana slices (1 small banana) lightly with lemon juice. Arrange atop cake with 3/4 cup toasted coconut, a large dollop of whipped cream and 7 or 8 maraschino cherries with stems. Assembled cake will hold up to 2 hours before serving.Candied Lemon Cake::
6. Press candied lemon slices* into the sides of the cake.* Candied Lemon Slices::
7. In a large skillet combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water; bring to boiling. Add 2 very thinly sliced lemons (seeds removed). Boil gently, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until syrupy, turning slices occasionally with tongs. Transfer slices to waxed paper. Discard remaining syrup. Let stand at least 30 minutes before using.