SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat broiler. Cut each steak in half. Lightly sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
2. In a 12-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat. Add steaks; brown on both sides, cooking until steaks are near desired doneness, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer steaks to a broiler pan; spread tops of steaks with mustard.
3. Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until steaks have reached desired doneness.
4. Meanwhile, for herb butter, add remaining butter to skillet; cook over medium heat until butter begins to bubble and turn golden. Add half of the herbs; remove from heat.
5. Transfer steaks to plates; pour herb butter over steaks. Sprinkle with remaining herbs.