SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a very large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon peel. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cranberries. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
2. In a small bowl combine milk and sour cream. Add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Do not over mix.
3. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Quickly knead dough about 6 to 8 strokes or until nearly smooth. Place dough on an ungreased baking sheet. Using a lightly floured rolling pin or floured hands, roll or pat into a 10-inch circle, that is 3/4-inch thick. Cover and freeze for 20 minutes or until dough is firm enough to cut; cut into 8 to 12 wedges, but do not separate wedges.
4. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; drizzle with powdered sugar icing and sprinkle with lemon peel.
1. In a medium bowl combine powdered sugar and enough milk to make a drizzling consistency.