SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a very large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-low heat. Add sweet peppers and onion; cook about 10 minutes or until very soft and tender. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine turkey, green onions, Cajun seasoning, bottled hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Form into 12 patties slightly larger than the buns. Sprinkle both sides of each patty generously with Old Bay® seasoning.
3. In the same skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add patties; cook about 8 minutes or until done (165 degrees F)*, turning once halfway through cooking time.
4. Serve in buns with sweet pepper mixture and Spicy Remoulade. Makes 12 sliders.
1. In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, pickle relish, capers, mustard, parsley, bottled hot pepper sauce, and lemon juice.