SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin puree, Parmesan, melted butter, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and chili oil. Stir well to mix.
2. In another bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Fold into pumpkin mixture and stir just until combined into a dough.
3. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured work surface. pat to 1-inch-thick oval.
4. Cut dough into scones using a round 2 inch biscuit cutter dipped in flour. Place scones 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Reform dough and repeat. You should get 12 scones.
5. Brush tops of scones with milk to glaze. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool slightly. Eat warm with butter if desired.