SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat twelve 3-1/2-inch (jumbo) muffin cups with nonstick spray for baking; set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, and honey. Cook and stir over medium heat about 2 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in pecans and orange peel; set aside.
3. In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and granulated sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed about 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and lemon colored. Add oil, sour cream, and vanilla; beat until combined. Gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed until smooth.
5. Place 2 tablespoons of the pecan mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup. Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup of the batter into each cup. Place muffin pans on a foil-lined large baking sheet.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean. Cool in muffin pans on wire racks for 5 minutes. Using a sharp knife or narrow metal spatula, loosen edges of cakes from sides of muffin cups. Invert cakes onto wire racks. Spoon any pecan mixture remaining in the muffin cups onto cakes. Cool completely on wire racks.