SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine warm water and yeast. Stir to dissolve. Add 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the whole wheat flour, olive oil, egg, sugar, chili powder, salt, and cinnamon. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Stir in the remaining flour to make a soft dough that pulls away from sides of bowl (dough will be sticky). Coat a 2-quart container with cooking spray. Place dough in container. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
3. When ready to use, punch dough down. Turn out onto floured sheet of parchment paper. Pat or roll dough into a 15x12-inch rectangle. Transfer parchment with dough to a large baking sheet.
4. Using a floured pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough width-wise into 20 strips, each about 3/4 inch wide. (Dip cutter in flour as necessary to prevent sticking.) Cover; let rise about 1 hour or until doubled in size. Brush with olive oil.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake about 20 minutes or until golden. Slide soup sticks onto cutting board; cool slightly. Cut apart.